Demolition and refurbishment of an existing warehouse facility
Construction of new 4,125 sq.m extension
Construction of firewater tanks, electrical sub-station & switch room, boiler house, gas AGI, pump house, chiller slabs, archive room, UPS & control rooms, etc
Warehouse construction including loading docks/bays, internal racking and hardstanding areas.
Dedicated plant room (1400 sq.m) upon first floor.
Reception areas, administration offices, canteen, toilet and laboratory construction, including full fit out and lift installation.
Construction of the dedicated tablet facility incorporating gowning rooms, dispensary rooms, milling rooms, airlocks, technical corridors, etc.
Various clean room technologies including, rapid-roller-doors, sliding doors, steel doors, GRP doors, Process drainage, epoxy floor finishes, covings, clean room partitions and walk-on-ceilings, etc.
External civil works involving road and car-park construction, associated drainage, firemain installation, petrol interceptor and monitoring chamber installation, etc.
Main Contract Building (Value €5,400,000) built between December 2001 – November 2002
The Additional “Penta” extension of 900 sq.m was added to the original contract (Value €1,060,000) and built between October 2002 – August 2003.
Commencement Date: December 2001
Completioin Date: August 2003